Immobilie: Teak-Farm vom 112 ha bei Guatuso-San Ramon zu verkaufen - Zentral Nord, Costa Rica

Immobilienangebot

Nr: 2943

VERKAUFT
Teak-Farm vom 112 ha bei Guatuso-San Ramon zu verkaufen
Immobilienangebot Nr: 2943
Standort: Costa Rica, Zentral Nord, Alajuela, Guatuso
Preis: US $ 1410000
Grösse: 1120000
Konstruktionsgrösse: 9
Einkaufen:
Strasse: 0.1
Schulen: 10
Jahr: 0
Zimmer: 0
Schlafzimmer: 0
Bäder: 0
Parkplätze: 0
Sicht:
Extras:

Map:


Costa Rica Immobilien:

Zentraltal | Pazifik Nord | Pazifik Süd | Pazifik Mitte | Karibik | Zentral Nord

Teak-Farm vom 112 ha bei Guatuso-San Ramon zu verkaufen Teak-Farm vom 112 ha bei Guatuso-San Ramon zu verkaufen Teak-Farm vom 112 ha bei Guatuso-San Ramon zu verkaufen
Teak-Farm vom 112 ha bei Guatuso-San Ramon zu verkaufen Teak-Farm vom 112 ha bei Guatuso-San Ramon zu verkaufen

Beschreibung:

FARMS PLANTED TEAK, AGES 13 TO 14 YEARS
LOCATION ACCESS GUATUSO ALAJUELA COSTA RICA.BUEN.

_FINCA 1 Area 73 hectare farm., All planted teak. Teak age 13 to 14 years, average population per hectare, 400 bushes. Price per hectare $ 12.500 used. flat and undulating topography.
Average thickness of tree circumference, 45% of the wood is 50 to 100 cmts, the other 55% of 35 to 49 measured at the height of the arm. . Inundaciones.Buen no problem with access to the farm.
easy removal, Plans and writes to gravámenes.toda día.sin the farm is walkable.

_FINCA 2 Total area 39 hectare, with 8,000 meters. all planted teak teak age 13 to 14 years, average population per hectare, 450 bushes. Price per hectare $ 12.500 used. flat and undulating topography.
anda all the chapulin, Average thickness of tree circumference 60% of the wood is 50-110 cmts, the other 40% is from 35 to 49 cm. As the height of the arm. No problem with full.
Good access to the farm. Planos easy extraction and writes to gravámenes.toda día.sin the farm is walkable.

It happens a broken through the farm is not dried, a nascent,

TOTAL AREA BETWEEN THE TWO FARMS 112 hectares with 8000 meters. $ 12.500 price per hectare USA, PRICE TOTAL $ 1,410,000 USA.CON EVERYTHING AND EARTH. SPREADING THE STREET one another. They are FRONT.

I'm TO SERVE ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO RESPOND I Have This Test GETS as short as possible, HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU IS A VERY CHEAP HOUSE PRICES TO A FARM handled TEAK reforested.


Kontakt:

Nachname:

Vorname:

eMail: *

Telefon: *

Adresse:

Kommentar: