La Sirena is a uniquely designed, two-story, one bedroom house
located on a lot of approximately 690m2. The house has a very artistic,
and cottage-like feel. The lot is fenced, gated, and secured, and is
complete with mature gardens and fruit trees, all lovingly maintained. The
lot is located on a quiet sideroad within Cabuya, a three-minute walk from
the Bakery Cafe, and ten minutes from the beach.
The main-floor has a wrap-around porch with an outdoor shower in
the back, as well as a quaint eating area. The inside has a cozy kitchen
with room for a couch, as well as the indoor bathroom (one on each
floor). A winding outdoor staircase leads to a sunny, but covered porch
upstairs, from where one can see much of Cabuya, including the horses
in the adjacent field, and the jungle-covered hills that surround Cabuya.
The bedroom has ample space for a queen-size bed, with windows and
screened-doors to allow the sea breeze to pass through. The house is
approximately 18 years old, and has been lovingly maintained as a rental
unit. Furnishings are available with the purchase (TBD).
Note that La Sirena is located on a lot adjacent to another one of a
similar size with another house for sale by the same owner (El Chante).
This provides a unique opportunity to purchase both houses at a
potential ‘bulk discount’, to be discussed. Both houses can be maintained
as rental investment, or one house can be occupied and the other left for
business purposes. Both parcels are ‘titled land’.
• water: from township. approx $10/month. **Cabuya water comes from the Cabo
Blanco park. It is gravity fed, and makes great drinking water.
• electric & internet. Provided by local company ICE. Approx $60/month
• plumbing: septic
• yearly taxes: $100
• garbage: local pick up. Cost is direct to driver per bag
• concrete, tile, and wood construction
• approximate house size 60m2
• fruit trees (bearing real fruit) include different varieties of banana, avocado, mango,
• excellent soil and room for more planting